Position: IT Support Engineer
Location: Kochi, India
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 years+
Job Description & Key Requirements:
- Must be capable of independently handling the system and support requirements in a software development environment
- Experience in Windows & Linux server installation, configuration & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Domain controllers, sites and subnet, Replication topology
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or later –with a thorough understanding of its design and architecture.
- Experience in implementation and administration in office 365
- Strong knowledge on AD Auditing.
- Good Knowledge on DHCP server administration.
- Good Knowledge on Group policy administration.
- Should have hands on experience on security patching.
- Good Understanding of virtualization technology.
- Installation and configuration experience on Hyper-V or VMware ESXi
- Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines.
- Good knowledge on storage administration.
- Good Knowledge on FTP & SFTP server administration.
- Antivirus server administration.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Should have fair knowledge on cloud computing like AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Good Knowledge on Backup technology.
- Knowledge on Networking concepts like routing, switching, NATing, Public DNS, Firewalls, Port level access etc.
- Should have knowledge on the ticketing system.
- Knowledge on asset management of systems and software.
- Basic knowledge in SQL database administration.
- Good knowledge in File server administration.
- Good knowledge in IIS server administration.
- Knowledge in webhosting platforms like cPanel and Plesk.
- Should have a basic understanding of ISO 27001.
- Must have good communication skills and good work ethics.
Support, Linux, Windows, Active Directory, CPANEL
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code in the subject line.