Kochi, India Full-time
Location: Kochi, India
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 10 years+
Job Description & Key Requirements:
- The position is for the role of Project Manager in the DigitalShares Engineering Team. The prospective candidate would have previously worked in large Fintech companies, be aware of country specific regulations around Digital Assets and have good understanding about KYC-AML process.
- He / She would essentially be a product owner and drive the product development by working with different stakeholders like law-firms, asset owners and financial regulatory agencies. In addition, he / she:
- Provides direction for the development, design and systems integration across engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Manages technical teams within budget and schedule.
- Increases the visibility of the organization through involvement in local industry organizations.
- Fosters professional development and team building.
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition.
- Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Easily recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Motivates teams and derives best work results from team members.
- Serves as key participant in team meetings.
- The candidate must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be conversant with Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Must have good work ethics
Fintech, KYC, Tokenization, Blockchain
Mail your resume to email@example.com mentioning the reference code in the subject line.