Kochi, India Full-time
Software Engineer - Testing
Location: Kochi, India
No. of Positions: 2
Experience: 4 years+
Job Description & Key Requirements:
- The candidate must have a good understanding Testing Methodologies around Web based Fintech software.
- He / She will work with different module owners, prepare test strategy document to test large-scale Fintech based distributed systems to improve the reliability, availability, and performance of the system.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or schedule.
- Create / maintain databases of known test defects.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Follow standards, methods or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as usability, system, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness and mitigation of risks.
Fintech, KYC, Software Testing, Automation
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code in the subject line.