Senior Legal Analyst
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 2 years+
- Review law firm bills to ensure compliance with the client’s litigation handling guidelines
- Conduct analysis on billing data to identify spend management opportunities
- Promote best practice bill submission and review procedures and identify opportunities to improve billing guidelines
- Deliver advanced metrics on spend, quality and performance
- Train and manage team members
- Provide quality control on the invoices reviewed by team members
- Work with management to provide all data and metrics required by client
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to clients.
- Prepare and update reports periodically.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Organized and capable of managing multiple projects
- Ability to work as a team member as well as conduct independent review of invoices
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service
- Data analytics skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with learning new techniques if necessary
Experience and Education
Should be a graduate in Law. Having experience up to 2 years in bill review or spend analysis is desirable.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code in the subject line.