Position: Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Location: Kochi, India
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 4 years+
Job Description & Key Requirements:
The role is that of a Digital Marketing Executive who is responsible for the overall Digital Marketing Strategy for LSG/aXpire and all its products.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and Social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to develop various marketing collaterals required for the branding processes.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports & performance indicators.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Leverage the use of various analytical tools to track the company site performance and assist in providing the necessary back-end support.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Nice to Have (Optional Skills):
- Paid ads experience
- Graphic design experience
Digital Market, SEO, Social Media
Mail your resume to email@example.com mentioning the reference code in the subject line.