Position: Executive – Technical Recruiter
Location: Kochi, India
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 years+
Job Description & Key Requirements:
The job holder will be a person having proven track record of managing end to end recruitment lifecycle. Job holder will be result-oriented achiever, who is very good in planning, organizing and managing recruitment and other gamut of HR.
The job holder will be University graduate with specialisation in HR, and will have an experience of 2-4 years. Post graduate qualification is desirable. Apart from above, the job holder will have managerial qualities such as leadership, communication, social and interpersonal skills.
- Work with internal teams to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Work on both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers. Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop University/college recruiting programs
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Contribute to the quality initiatives in LSG.
Mail your resume to [email protected] mentioning the reference code in the subject line.